Why Do I Need A Power flush?
Sludge gathers within radiators
If you experience these problems you should have a Power Flush.
- Cold spots on radiators.
- Radiators cold at the bottom.
- Radiators cold at the top.
- Blocked pipes and valves due to sludge or lime scale.
- Loud banging noises from boiler
- Noisy pipes due to restrictions
- Boiler cutting out due to blocked pump.
Benefits of a Power flush
More efficient system.
- Up to 25% saving on fuel bills.
- Better circulation.
- Faster heat up.
- Quieter system.
- Rust and lime scale protection.
- Efficient radiators.
What does it involve?
Compared to our competitors we offer a high value for money service and the prices as follows.
- 7 radiator system and below from £250.
- Each additional radiator after that a further £25.
- All inhibitors and cleaners supplied in price.