Boiler problems? We can install, repair and maintain all types of boilers.
Call us today on 07572 525 413
Complete Central Heating Installations at low prices!
Safe Flames Plumbing & Heating is your No 1 choice for central heating, repair, installation and servicing.We offer a wide range of services.
- Full central heating installation. (Boiler, Radiators and new Pipework)
- Part Refurbishment (new rads with TRV’s and boiler)
- Pump and valve replacement and service.
- Central heating controls installation and replacement.
- Fault finding and problem solving.
- Central heating protection( magna clean & scale reducers)
We can supply and fit Magna Clean system filter & scale reducer for extra protection.
This product is essential on any central heating system to avoid sludge buildup. With this unit you will extend the life of your boiler and hopefully eliminate costly boiler repairs that will not be covered by insurance or manufacturer’s warranty.
Magna Clean Supplied and fitted from £130.00
Gas servicing and gas safety checks in Leeds, West Yorkshire
To help keep you and your family safe, you are required to have safety checks on all gas appliances once every 12 months. This does save money in the long term. Safe Flames Plumbing and Heating will ensure that these checks are done professionally by Gas Safe registered Engineer, ensuring your home has had all the appropriate gas safety checks
Pricing for gas servicing including boilers, heaters and cookers (within Leeds Area only – call us for a competitive quote if outside):-
- Combi Boiler service in Leeds from £50.00
- Open flu Boiler Service from £60
- Water Heater Service From £40
- Fire and back boiler Service from £60.00
- Gas Fire service from £50.00
- Cooker checks from £15.00 ( Extra Appliance )
- Hob from £10.00 ( extra Appliance)
[We can do a discount on multiple appliances with gas servicing in Leeds, in one property that has more than two appliances – call us for a quote if outside Leeds]
Gas Fire Installation Servicing and Repair
At Safe Flames Plumbing Heating, as well as being installers of gas fires we are able to service, repair and commission gas fire installations. Our gas engineers are Gas Safe Registered.
It is recommended that gas appliances should be serviced on an annual basis.
Our services include:
- Gas Fire Breakdowns, e.g. Pilot lighting problems etc
- Gas Fire servicing – (which should be carried out on an annual basis) We offer the facility to contact you on an annual basis to remind that the appliance is due for a service.
- Flue Flow Tests and Spillage tests.
- Landlord safety certificates (CP12)
- Replacement parts and toppings
Reasons to get your Gas Fire Serviced
1. Safety – We need to meticulously check every aspect of your gas fire and make sure it’s 100% safe with no risks. Carbon monoxide leaking and other problems can be serious health issues.
2. Maintenance – A properly maintained gas fire is less likely to need costly repairs in future and should have a longer life. One of our gas fire services can potentially save you a fortune in the future.
3. Efficiency – We need to check that no gas is being wasted, and that gas fire is working at its optimum intensity.
Cookers & Hobs
Free standing cookers. Fitted from £50
Fitting a free standing cooker is a relatively easy job for a gas fitter if the Pipework is already there. However always make sure you have someone who is gas safe registered to do the work as they can check properly for:
- Gas leaks
- Operation of safety devices.
- Carbon monoxide levels.
As they are fluless appliance it is very important these things are done right.
Hobs must be fitted by a gas safe engineer;
We fit any type of hob. When we install it we will make sure everything is safe and compliant with gas regulations.
- Do not let a kitchen fitter who is not gas safe registered fit it.
- Do not let any other trade work on the gas pipe.
- Everything must be done by a gas safe registered engineer.
Average installation cost = £60 – £120
Don’t forget to get an annual safety check!